• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Employee numbers

how many employee including yourself

• one

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • two

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • three

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • four or more

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters

Doster's L & L

LawnSite Senior Member
I have no employees, but i have a team leader and a team member.

dkeisala

LawnSite Senior Member
I only have one employee but I think they are a necessary evil. You read all kinds of threads and posts about PITA customers but what about PITA employees. Don't get me wrong, my one employee is a nice enough guy, we get along, good worker and good with my clients but he can also be a baby, b**ch and a sissy.

mow2nd

LawnSite Senior Member
i had 6 last year..........this year 2..............Too much of a pain in my A$$.

Not sure if it is worth it, I had more complaints last year than ever. Finding good help is not easy, yeah there are some good workers, but I couldn't find any. I got 2 great worker, which they do around 70-80 yards a week.

I'm solo, so I do around 40-50 a week, I do customers that complain the most, because for some reason they only want me doing thier yard. They also pay more, duh, anyway.........you gotta love this business

good luck to everbody, hope ya'll have a great year

charlies

LawnSite Senior Member
we had the same problem until we took my brother out of the field and had him supervising the crews. back when we were having problems, we had a good foreman, but when the cat's away....