Employment Application

Vandora Lawn & Landscape

LawnSite Senior Member
What would you include in an employment application?
Anyone have any samples they are willing to share. Yes I tried searching, I know this has been covered before, but I couldn't find anything useful.

JimLewis

LawnSite Fanatic
I have one that is specific to our company that is in MS Word Format. I'd be glad to send it to you. Just email me.

However, for a while, any generic applications (like the ones they sell in packets at Office Max Staples, Office Depot, etc.) will do just fine. I used those for years. They have all of the real important stuff.

The only reason I use a more specific one is because we do drug tests before we hire and I like to notify them of this when they apply and have their written consent. I have also custom tailored my app to include more landscaping-specific questions too. But all that can be covered in the interview just as easily.

GreenthumbGA

LawnSite Member
was just wondering if I could get a copy of your application you use for new employees. Thanks for the help

GT

1MajorTom

Former Moderator
this thread is over 6 years old. probably not a great chance that you will get a response, although Jim Lewis is still around.. he may see this.

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
LOL! This one IS dug out of the archives, isn't it? If you PM him, I'm sure he would be happy to help. He's a great guy.

I use a canned, legal based employment application.
You want a copy just pm me for your email and I'll forward one.
I also adapted a GCSAA employee handbook to my company which has really saved my bacon a few times.
You want a copy of that - send money for beer as my divorce has gotten expensive - over seventy grand and still counting:dizzy:

GreenthumbGA

LawnSite Member
ya'll are great...
I knew it was a long shot hittin this guy up from such a ancient thread but hey....I got a guy named Jesus on my side so "Go with what ya know, ya know".

I pulled very basic one off of some website this morning but found the one posted here to be very good...thanx frontier...

GT

Top Forums