• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Enclosed trailer accessories?

sqvick

LawnSite Member
I just picked up a new enclosed trailer and was wondering what you guys would suggest as far as flooring, trimmer racks, back pack blower racks, etc? let me know what you think! thx

overtime mp

LawnSite Member
Paint the floor with the garage floor with the flakes and a little up the sides then use trimmer trap for the trimmers blowers and everything else. What side did ya get? Vnose? Let's see some pictures.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
S

sqvick

LawnSite Member
I got a 6x12 flat nose made by united trailer mfg i dont have any pics yet! but i will post some soon thx!

overtime mp

LawnSite Member
V nose the you can build shelves up front high enough so you can but a mower under. Perfect for gas cans,trimmer line blades and everything else.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
S

sqvick

LawnSite Member
Im looking for the name of the racks you suggest, where to get them, and about how much they are? For trimmers and backpack blowers thx!:confused:

overtime mp

LawnSite Member
Trimmertrap.com. You might have to call them to find a local dealer. Very good stuff most everything you could need.
Posted via Mobile Device