enclosed trailer idea.

OP
R

Ready to Mow

LawnSite Gold Member
so if a corner house needs a 36” or a push mower in the back yard due to a fence, you use that same mower to also mow the entire front ? That’s nuts.

how do you park with it and where does the ramp get folded down to ?
You can get the mowers parked in back out of the side gate if you need to. I do that a lot. I don't feel like lowering the back ramp so the 52 and the 30 go out the side front ramp.

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
so if a corner house needs a 36” or a push mower in the back yard due to a fence, you use that same mower to also mow the entire front ? That’s nuts.

how do you park with it and where does the ramp get folded down to ?
Nuts to you...depends on your lawn portfolio. We fold the ramp down into the lawn and once backed off and the trimmer/blower off, fold it back up until we are done. Beats backing out another mower and leaving it on the street while trying to get at another mower.

grass man 11

LawnSite Senior Member
Well back to my question. If a home needs a 36” in a back yard, you then use that same mower on the front yard ?

the irony of the statement is that sure you don’t start up a second mower which takes all of 15 total seconds but then you spend time folding a ramp door up and down twice, you claim it saves time, but then you mow the front yard with a mower that is 25-30% less productive.

if your painting your house, and the bathroom is really small requiring your to use a brush and 4” roller, do you then paint the entire home with a 4” ?

I’m failing to see how it’s faster by any significant margin

grass man 11

LawnSite Senior Member
You can get the mowers parked in back out of the side gate if you need to. I do that a lot. I don't feel like lowering the back ramp so the 52 and the 30 go out the side front ramp.
notice the above comment about the side ramp has to go back up and then lowered back down.

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
It's less pain in the arse. If you've never run a dual ramp you wouldn't know. I've done both

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
Not trying to argue by any means. If you do good with a single ramp then let er fly. If you double ramp it, same. I've got no quarrel with them single ramp guys:)

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
I cant see any tie down points - how do you prevent the mowers from moving around?
I built a wheel choc for my 30". The stander and Z just get parking-braked no tie downs. They don't ever move around much at all.

grass man 11

LawnSite Senior Member
Not trying to argue by any means. If you do good with a single ramp then let er fly. If you double ramp it, same. I've got no quarrel with them single ramp guys:)
same here. If it works for you, roll with it.

I utilize a side door often for blowers and small tools. From what I know you sacrifice the sidedoor for the ramp door.

I’m just still amazed that your saying you mow the front yard with a small mower.

Top Forums