1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Enclosed trailer lettering

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by lawn crafters, Dec 2, 2011.

1. lawn crafters

lawn crafters LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

i have a 20ft enclosed trailer in a grayish color, i am looking for ideas for lettering or even wrap for it, i want it to be a big eye catcher, any pictures of enclosed trailers you own or have seen please post them

2. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

Somewhere on this site there is an AWESOME picture of a 16'+ trailer that's used by a landscaping crew and the exterior has this incredible flower picture that goes all the way down the side and fits in just perfectly with the logo. I used to have the picture saved and I have no idea where I saved it. I guess that's not much help but if anybody remembers what I'm talking about feel free to link it, the trailer was a real eye-catcher and if you're wrapping your trailer, that's what you're doing it for. It was a pretty close up shot of what I think was an orange lilly but it just fit the dimensions of the trailer perfectly. IMPOSSIBLE to miss.

3. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]

And I got lucky! Viva la Google!

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Tht looks awesome. Can't wait to wrap my enclosed trailer next year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. lawn crafters

lawn crafters LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

wow that is nice, perfect billboard