1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Enclosed Trailer Types

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BLL, May 14, 2002.

1. BLL

BLL LawnSite Member
    from MD

What type of enclosed trailers do yu guys use nad what are the pros of that type. I know thast size depends on the amount of equipment but just out of curisioty what sizes do you use too.

Thanks

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

http://www.stslawncare.com/STS Lawn Care MDB Landscaping3.htm

heres a pic of mine. i decided to go with a v-nose for better aerodynamics, and i was able to get a front door if i need to put the walk behind off without unloading everything. Mines an 8 by 14, and i dont know how i would do it without haveing an 8 foot width. i think next time i wouldve gotten a 16 footer, but it works out well for me. the trailer is all aluminum, so you barely know its back there.

3. BLL

BLL LawnSite Member
    from MD

where did you get that thing at. I have never seeen an aluminum one or one with fold down door on the front! What brand is it too.Thanks

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

its a Cargo Pro trailer. They are a parent company of Sno-pro, who makes snomobile trailers. They are fairly new in the cargo trailer business i think. I got it at troys trailer service in farmington ct.