1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Encore 36" belt drive

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by wantstolearn, Feb 25, 2006.

1. wantstolearn

wantstolearn LawnSite Member

Does anyone have a link to a site where I could find prices on this mower? I have searched google and jeeves with no luck at all.

If not, any info on this mower would be appreciated. Is it decent? ANyone know what they cost new with a 14hp kawasaki?

Thx

2. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I got mine in the fall of 04, i put 82 hrs on it last season which isnt much compared to what some people put on there machines. Haven't had a problem with it once. I have the 14 HP kawi and its a good motor i paid $2400 for it. When i was at my dealer last week i think he said there around $3000 this year. Any other questions feel free to ask.

3. wantstolearn

wantstolearn LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info. Do you know where they are made? Since I can't seem to find anything about them on the web I'm wondering how hard it would be to find parts for.

Thanks again

4. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I found where they are made, the are out of Beatrice NE says the book that i have. Any other questions feel free to ask.

5. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

Try ebay and see what they payed for them on the orginal price.:)

6. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

You can also check them out at a Hustler dealer. The Hustler gear drive walkbehinds are just an Encore in yellow paint, from what I have been told.
    I would think pricing would be about the same also.