1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

engraved pavers

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by bigviclbi, Mar 9, 2005.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I coach football at my high school alma mater and just talked to them about creating a "Walk of Champions" with the students selling engraved pavers and I'll install them at a steep discount for a fundraiser. I will call EP henry but was wondering if anyone knows a price line for them, how quickly they were made, any problems etc. What a great subject for the new hardscape forum. :D Thinking if kids sell 1000 at $25.00 a pop that's some serious dough for the team and I can feel good about giving back to the community since I might not coach this year(Hopefully I will be too busy!)

2. Updog

Updog LawnSite Member

sounds like a good fundraiser. I would sell them for more like 50 each though.

3. mbella

mbella LawnSite Bronze Member

Vic, pm me your fax number and I will send you the info. Currently, I am doing a volunteer project and am having some pavers engraved as well.

4. Peavy

Peavy LawnSite Member
    from GA

My wife had these down at her work. Members bought the bricks at $25 a pop. The brick cost was .50 and the engraving was $15. They were also charged $2350 to lay the bricks. They had a had time getting members to buy the bricks and have not mad a profit on them.

5. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Just got a quote from EP HENRY and it beat the cemetary memorial's people. $25 dollars for engraved brickstone, $69.00 for a 12x12. More expensive than i thought, guess prices would be $50.00 and $100.00. Sinceits a school i'm hoping most athletes family and teac hers will by one $50.00 and sell the big ones to business. Alright who's ready to buy one? :D :D Also getting a quote from paverart for a logo, but I know they are very expensive.

6. Boycea

Boycea LawnSite Senior Member

My old school did this last year and they were charging $50.00 for each engraved brick.