enviro poly sands?

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Mitty87, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Mitty87

Mitty87 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm just wondering if anybody have used any of these envirosand or envirobond etc, products on pavers? I noticed my supplier is carrying it but haven't seen any info about them on here. Was mostly wondering because an employee there told me it won't leave any film if you happen to get rained on or screw up on the watering of the sand.

2. That Guy Gary

That Guy Gary LawnSite Silver Member

I haven't used them but you'll find some testimonials online about it. It doesn't get messed up because it doesn't set permanently. Every time it's wetted it can shift and will reset.

I can see the potential benefits for an installation that will definitely have some shifting but it's going to get washed out if it's subjected to a lot of heavy rain, roof runoff, etc.

Mitty87 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Mitty87

Thanks, yes I read some good and bad, I just had it rain one time doing a 300 square foot patio and had to hot water pressure wash and redo it. I’ll probably just stick to the normal stuff and try to be more careful

4. Mudly

Mudly LawnSite Senior Member

It washes out. We tried it a couple times this year to fight the rain. No go.

Mitty87 likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Mitty87

Thanks. I wouldn’t of bought it without getting the thumbs up on here