Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know why a lot of you feel the need to list your eqipment in your signature line. Is this some kind of status symbol? And about your trucks: Why is it necessary to have an F-350 to tote an unenclosed 6X8 trailer with two mowers and two weed wackers? You guys are a trip!

1- Chevy 1500 Extended Cab with bed liner and chrome wheels
6- Flat blad spade shovels
1- Wire Locator
30,000 ' extra stranded cable
1- Big ol' tub to carry fixtures in
3- tool boxes to organize parts/tools
1- Fat ass wife to complain that I work too much, yet has no problem spending every dime. :hammerhead:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, I wondering the same thing. Does anyone really care what type equipment I have? I would think not. Besides, I would think it would only take enough equipment to get the job done. That may be a wheelbarrow and a rake or a Bobcat and a dump truck. Who cares?

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
This question has been answered many times before but I will give my answer again:rolleyes:I have been asked many times by a member about a piece of equipment I have listed, what I thought about it, problems, getting parts etc. That is the only reason I have it, don't give a squat about status since I ain't got much to brag about!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.