1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment listed in LS member signatures

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Island Lawn, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Some / most of the lists are presumably for multiple crews.
    However, no crew info has been given on any sig that I have EVER taken the time to glance at!

Back in school, the profs would preach about how we, as future corporate drones, were "the greatest assets"
    :sleeping:

I believe the term was
    Human Capital

Just wondering...
    ;)

2. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

i'm going to start listing the tools in my shop on mine... This might take a page or three..

3. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

First they need to make it more than 500 characters in the signatures. I got more equipment that what I have listed. At least twice whats listed.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I need to start listing all of mine, too. I just feel inadepquate without having all my shovels and rakes on here, too. I'll even list some of my rakes that I have with missing tines. I don't use them much, but I'll always have them as extras or for when I "expand" and hire more people. Geez, I can put my new broom and a couple of 1/2" wrenches on here now, too.

5. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Exact reason I have the signature I do, what else needs to be said???

6. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I agree that sometimes the equipment listed is a waste but sometimes it's nice to see at a quick glance what the main equipment guys are using.

7. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I think the point is, does the guy that lists 8 mowers 4 trucks, 3 trailers have 28 employees or 3.

8. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I have more that 10 mowers and it's normally only my wife cutting. I only help when she lets me. Truth be told I am more of a collecter than a cutter.

9. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

I think Runner by far has the best signature line I've seen. Without a doubt. :drinkup:

Buck

10. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

personally, i think that listing equip unde the sig line is a good idea, it gives others a better point of view on what another is saying.