Equipment photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by etwman, Dec 20, 2002.

1. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Its like night and day. They are very fast and don’t struggle at all. The electric will work, you just have to have patience.

2. etwman

After a lengthy process of doing plans to expand our current facility, both out the front and back, we have abandoned that option. We pushed too hard to make it work and my biggest concern is that we will outgrow it in a few years.

We will officially build a brand new facility on the farm next to our shop. Probably about 12-14k sf. Trucks will remain inside, we will have a much wanted wash bay, offices, conference rooms, and 6 truck bays. We took all the staff on a tour this morning to look at a lot of other facilities. It will take a year or two, but for the long haul its the way to go.

My other peers will review the plans when we are done to evaluate it, we are only doing this once.

This is what our new wash bay will look like. In case you haven’t figure it out with me yet, if you are going to do it, do it right.

C62AC85D-A475-4B99-A8B7-B27CC7EDA57B.jpeg

3. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Silver Member

why not just fully automatic/ LOL that is a seriously well thought out industrial scale "cleaning facility"! WOW.

4. brichter14

brichter14 LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow! Cant wait to see it!

5. etwman

There are quite a few other businesses in our area that have this setup. I know four of them within a short distance.

UpNorthMowing likes this.
  6. UpNorthMowing

UpNorthMowing LawnSite Fanatic
    from Ontario

What type of heating are you thinking of going with? Is heated flooring an option to consider ?