1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment Stolen !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by baddboygeorge, Jan 17, 2007.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

Gehl ctl 60 , track skid steer with 2 buckets,(cat grapple bucket & a smooth bucket) stolen yesterday in Radcliff , Kentucky area. Any one with any information please call Kentucky State Police! The grapple was missing 4 teeth on right side.Thanks George

2. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

That stinks. Insurance? How was it stolen?

3. JB1

JB1 LawnSite Fanatic

George are you sure they aint got that at the train wreck using it.

4. baddboygeorge

It was a rental that we had rented for a month. The rental yard has coverage an its already been reported to the local police. It was there last night at 8:30pm an this morning at 10 a.m. it was missing! Any info would be great , please keep your eyes out , thanks George

5. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

A company I once worked for had one stolen on a trailer......hook up and go. With a tip a while later everything was found buried in a corner of a field covered in grease and sealed up. I had never heard of something like that before.

6. baddboygeorge

unit was sitting at work site no trailer was there .! I hope they find it!!

7. grasswhacker

grasswhacker LawnSite Gold Member

Will keep an eye out bbg. Hope it gets recovered.

8. leaflandscape

leaflandscape LawnSite Member

Stealing a skidsteer without a trailer available. Hopefully they didn't drive the skidsteer off the site, there'd be quite a low-speed chase on 'cops' next week!:rolleyes:

9. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

That's crap George, i will keep on the look out my buddy had a trailer stole it takes a lot of nerve to steal and be a piece of crap in life if it stays in the state you might get lucky and find it.

10. bishoplandscape

bishoplandscape LawnSite Member

thats what you pay insurance for i wish i was lucky enough to have one of my machines stolen and any rental company that dont have a lo jack system on there machine was asking for it.:nono: :nono: