Lawn Care Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 55 Posts
To me.. it doesnt look like you did all that.. All those big machines in the pictures are yours? at 16? I personally don't believe it.. but if it is.. good for you..

Discussion starter · #22 ·
why wouldn't you believe it? you don't think i could handle a job of that size? plus i did about 3 mulch jobs last week and now the retaining wall. just think of all the money you profit when you inherit all of the equipment and have essentially no equipment costs at allso pretty much everything (except workers and gas and materials is profit)

Personally I think you are FOS ... in your bio..it says bobcat and you post a pic of a john deere? Few other things you have said that dont add up too ... nice try kid...maybe someday.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
i simply asked what do you think of the work i did not whether you think if have this or that because frankly i reall ydon't care what i have or what you think i have so will someone that is a little more mature tell me what they think of the work i did?

Bret's Lawn Care said:
i simply asked what do you think of the work i did not whether you think if have this or that because frankly i reall ydon't care what i have or what you think i have so will someone that is a little more mature tell me what they think of the work i did?
huh? I never saw that.

Bret's Lawn Care said:
equipment here is some of my equipment tell me what you guys think

Bret's Lawn Care said:
todd here are the pics you wanted to see
I hope you didn't do the steps in the 2nd pic . Because they look like **** but other then that looks good !! And i really find it hard to believe that that stuff is your now 16 nor 15 can fiance one and i don't think you had that much cash laying around . JMO

Bret's Lawn Care said:
why wouldn't you believe it? you don't think i could handle a job of that size? plus i did about 3 mulch jobs last week and now the retaining wall. just think of all the money you profit when you inherit all of the equipment and have essentially no equipment costs at allso pretty much everything (except workers and gas and materials is profit)
And there no such thing as "It's all profit" . He should have left you with the know how to run the company to .

Discussion starter · #34 ·
i just thought id say that i really don't care if you guys think i have something or don't. i just wanted opinions on how i could do my work faster and shortcuts and how it looks the way i am already doing it. I didn't finance anything i got it for $0 from my dad when he had a landscape business

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.