• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

equitment in new york area? long island ? anybody selling

Prolawnservice

LawnSite Senior Member
I have a 10,000gvw 7 x 14 two axel trailer for $950.

A Like new 36 inch bobcat w/new grass gobbler, kawi engine ,and 2 or 3 sets of like new blades $1500.

A walkbehind little wonder blower w/ honda 9 horse i believe, this might have 100 hours very little use $900.

2 hustler 251k w/backpack dump from the seat catchers. make offer for both one runs perfect w/ less than 1500 hours the other one needs a carberator rebuild.

1 older scag ride on 48inch w/20hp briggs approx 3000hours w/custom lawn sprayer set up included. $2200.or b/o

1 sutec 33inch walkbehind three years old in good condition. $750.

2 need parts echo trimmers 210 one or two years old each. together $120.

I may have more, If i think of anythig I'll let you know.
Thanks,
Steve:waving: payup

dsmrolla06

LawnSite Senior Member
You might be better to ask if anyone is selling any equipment...

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
If ya want, I'll sell you the entire business...the whole enchalada:)

TURF DOCTOR

LawnSite Silver Member
No No, that how dem northern boys taalk,whacha gonna do about it.

BMFD92

LawnSite Senior Member
where are you in ny. I am in westchester county and might be selling some mowers and a trailer. PM Me for more details.

nocutting

LawnSite Senior Member
mikefromny said:
anybody got any used lawncare equitment for sale ? trailer , walk behind , trimmers? post back!
5 x 10 trailer, single axle, 2900 lbs -$750.00..............................................Little Wonder-Ground Blower -5yrs old $400.Lesco-30" hedge trimmer-$225,00..........................................................plenty of sprayers, PermaGreen Ride On Spreader/ Sprayer,Lesco Renovator, Lesco self propelled spreader and anything else you can imagine?:)

nocutting

LawnSite Senior Member
Prolawnservice said:
How much for the ride on spreader and the renovator?
Hi, I'm a Greens Industry Consultant, are you sure thats the best equipment for your jobs?.......If you tell me alittle about your properties I can better size up what equipment will work for you......if you're serious about just wanting prices, please e-me at earthworksbysaxon@hotmail .com [ away from others eyes], regards and Merry Christmas:waving: