• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

ESP-Sat controllers, and software

Dirty Water

LawnSite Fanatic
Does anyone use these, Has anyone used these?

I was browsing through my Rainbird catalog during a break today and read about them. Seems like something Hayes would use to control his entire campus from his office.

Oh, and this is my 1000th post.

PurpHaze

LawnSite Fanatic
JonHolland said:
Does anyone use these, Has anyone used these?

I was browsing through my Rainbird catalog during a break today and read about them. Seems like something Hayes would use to control his entire campus from his office.
It's another satellite program where all your controllers are computer controlled. Would love one to control 100 controllers in our district. It takes two of us almost two days to reprogram, start up or shut down the district. Suggested a MaxiCom system over ten years ago and was shot down. Latest high school was supposed to have a dedicated pump, fertigation and satellite program. Everything got shot down due to "lack of money" meaning they wanted to spend it on other things. :cry:

Oh, and this is my 1000th post.
I've found that the more time I spend on the Off Topic forum the higher my post count goes up.:eek:

Congratulations.

DanaMac

LawnSite Fanatic
I would really like to get into the sat and central contol systems. I may take some of the classes at the Rainbird seminar in Vegas. Still haven't signed up though. How big of a need is out there right now for people with the knowledge? Any ideas?