Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a call to come out to give an estimate for a guy whose mower is in the shop. This is the view I got when I turned in to the driveway.

Water Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape

·
Registered
274 Posts
got a call to come out to give an estimate for a guy whose mower is in the shop. This is the view I got when I turned in to the driveway.
I will bring the tractor !!!!!!:weightlifter:

·
Registered
274 Posts
i will bring the service truck! cuz i have a feeling something will end being broke or bent cuz there was something there the homeowner didnt know of.
No kiddn.....that will work

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HAHA. No, guys. The actual yard is only about an acre and a half around the house. Owner keeps everything else clipped with his bushhog. This is a horse farm. They board and train hunter jumpers. Wife is also into these hollisitc medicines...:dizzy:

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How long is the driveway?
2 miles from the road. this was actually about a half mile in. LAst 1/4 mile or so is STRAIGHT up hill on gravel. Was glad I had 4WD! Ol temp gauge was creeping up too before I crested the hill. I'll take some pictures of the view when I go back up there on Monday. It is AWESOME.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.