1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Estimating Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Brad, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Brad

Brad LawnSite Member

While unemployed this last winter I had a fair amount of extra time on my hands. I put together an Excel spreadsheet for estimating mowing times. It would be very easy to add 1 more calculation to the form to multiply your hourly rate by the time estimate, so you could give a bid within seconds of measuring the property. It is in a .xls format so you'd need a computer to input and extract the info. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM or e-mail and I'll send you the file. It's relatively small, so dial-up users can request it with no worries. Remember to include your e-mail address!

2. Brad

Brad LawnSite Member

Those of you that have requested a copy, if you have any questions feel free to ask or PM.

3. D&G Landscape

D&G Landscape LawnSite Member

4. Tuttled

Tuttled LawnSite Member

A copy of this sheet would be appreciated!. Thanks in advance.

5. Brad

Brad LawnSite Member

If anyone wants a copy of these, please drop me a PM or email and I'll forward them out.

Timl86 likes this.
  6. BrooksLawn&Landscape

BrooksLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

7. Brad

Brad LawnSite Member

8. rgodwin

rgodwin LawnSite Member
    Male, from Beaumont, TX

9. Brad

Brad LawnSite Member

On the way. If anyone doesn't get it, please let me know and I will re-send.

rgodwin likes this.
  10. Kitman

Kitman LawnSite Member