1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Ever get sick before buying something big??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Stinchcomb Lawn, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Stinchcomb Lawn

Stinchcomb Lawn LawnSite Member

Just wondering do any of you ever get sick before you buy something big like a new ztr or truck?? I don't know why it just really jacks me up thinking about it. After I buy what ever it is i'm good. Maybe I worry to much !! :confused:

2. C&K

C&K LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

Every time. It seems no matter how much you research or shop prices you always have doubt. I believe it's a good thing though....Imagine how bad you would be with money if you didn't.

3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

no. after i bought my new truck, i kinda just sat in it for a minute. and then asked myself what the hell i just did! then i remembered and drove away happily.

4. C&K

from East TN

We just bought a new ztr and other equipment this week. Made me sick to drop that kind of money.

5. C&K

from East TN

Raven, I like your website and those strips in your pics look great. What did you mow those with?

6. Raven386

from CT

Thank You, my Lesco 48" Belt.

7. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

:eek: My House!!

8. C&K

from East TN

yea, that sucks too. sign, sign, sign, and then you sign some more.

9. Raven386

from CT

I used Yahoo's Website Builder for my site just to let you know... it was a free d/l and im pretty sure you can transfer it to a different host. if you dont like yahoo.

10. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, financing ANYTHING and having a monthly payment scares the crap out of me and dropping any amount of money over $1,000 really bugs me. I just signed papers today for a storage unit that is $80 a month and I had second thoughts about the thing. Tightwad I am!