1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Everride Mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by br549oicu8, Apr 10, 2005.

1. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Anybody here familiar with, own or tried at an Everride Mower???
    We demo'd one a couple fo weeks ago and were impressed. We will be replacing 2 ZTR's and adding another so we are in teh market for 3 new machines this year.
    Apparently the desighn was originally intended to be a Honda Commercial. Honda decided no to that size of mower but the design continued.
    Looks great, very smooth and built like a tank.

2. lawncare4u

lawncare4u LawnSite Senior Member
    from S>C>

I looked at everride also-however in my opinion they are more like a Hustler.../So I went with the SUPER Z.........not saying Everide is not a good mower

3. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I demoed one last year,nice unit. It out cut my Hustler Super Z and rides smother with the pivoting front end.

Gene

4. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

They are priced right. We will do a second demo next week and make a decision between comments here and the demo itself. :cool:

5. Spirit Lanwcare

Spirit Lanwcare LawnSite Member

The biggest problem in my area is the lack of dealer support.

The company is so small that the dealers had trouble with parts supply/ service support etc. and no longer carry the line. They didn't sell very well either.