• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Everride

lawnpro724

LawnSite Silver Member
Never ran one but the reviews i have read have been good and the price is hard to beat. Make sure you have good dealer support.
Posted via Mobile Device

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
we find it better on wet than most, being a tunnel deck it almost never clogs or impedes in discharge. despite all that i is amazinly precise cut too. highly reccomend them. used them since they came out and have had two that have been sold and still have 4, two 60'' and two 54'' both with the 25 kaw.

lawns Etc

LawnSite Silver Member
we find it better on wet than most, being a tunnel deck it almost never clogs or impedes in discharge. despite all that i is amazinly precise cut too. highly reccomend them. used them since they came out and have had two that have been sold and still have 4, two 60'' and two 54'' both with the 25 kaw.
I have had 3 warriors all 60 inch 2 kohler and 1 kawi and the 1st 2 had over 1500 combined hours with no real issues imo they cut better than most and discharge very well but we lost all dealer support here after the buyout.I really would have kept them if it weren't for not being able to get parts quickly
Posted via Mobile Device

bock

LawnSite Member
Neverride...

A friend of mine's company has one and they have had nothing but problems. It has probably over 1000 hours on it.

Resale value sucks.
Design is weird.
Dealer support is horrible.

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
we get good resale, but we sell to estate owners so........

i know there have been issues with the center pully, so they redesigned them and sent them to us for free. no issues since. what kind of issues are they having? anything specific to the everide brand, not engine and pumps, those are used everywhere.!

we have had not issues with the 5 we have owned besides a few center spindles but now problem solved. we sold 2 at about 1200 hrs and the others are aobut 800 now and going well. there are always lemons i guess, had a few from many brands here