1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Everything you need to mow....

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Creative Lawn Care, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Creative Lawn Care

Creative Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Selling a complete setup. Long story as to why, but I am. I prefer to try and sell it all together for now. If after I fulfill all my contractual obligations I have not sold this then I will sell items seperately.
    -2005 Yazoo Kees 61" 27hp Kohler with 452 hrs. and the 3 bag collection system and ROPS
    -2006 Yazoo Kees 48" 14 hp Kawasaki gear drive walkbehind with 44 hours
    -2, Stihl BR420 Blowers, couple years old but run good
    -Stihl FS110 weedeater, about 4 months old
    -Stihl FS85 weedeater, 3 years old
    -Stihl FC85 edger, 3 years old
    -Stihl HS 45 hedge trimmers, 2 years old
    -John Deere JS63 21" self propelled mower w/ bagger
    -Articulating head hedge trimmer and chain saw attachments for Stihl weedeater
    -Stihl MS170 Chain saw, 14" bar, used 3 times
    -Earthway push spreader and carry style

I am asking $9500 for all of this but I would like to sell so make me a reasonable offer. If you are in the piedmont area of NC (near High Point/Greensboro) then I will give you all my contract accounts for free with the purchase of this equipment. The accounts bring in just under $5000 a month not including extras. I also have 12 residentials bringing in an additional $500 per month. PM me or post here if you have questions. Like I said above I will not seperate at this time. Thanks for looking and here are some pics.

100_2740.jpg

100_2750.jpg

100_2749.jpg

100_2747.jpg

100_2745.jpg