1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Excellent Starter Trailer Knoxville, TN

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mulligant, Feb 20, 2008.

1. mulligant

mulligant LawnSite Member

Up for sale is an excellent trailer for someone looking to get started or buy a trailer for a great price. This trailer was constructed from an old camper frame that was made by attwood. Since I purchased the trailer I have added sides, a tailgate, and a weedeater rack. The trailer also has a freshly painted floor along with a new driver's side wheel bering (May 2007). It also includes a spare tire mount and a new spare tire (March 2007) and new saftey chains. All wiring is in tact and the lights function properly. This really is an excellent trailer for the money. I was able to haul a 60" Hustler zero turn, push mower, weedeaters, and a blower on this trailer for an efficient one man set up. The trailer's dimensions are 6'4" wide and 9 feet long. I would estimate it to have a capacity of around 1500 pounds. As you can see from the pictures the tires do stick up through the floor about 2-3", but I was able to simply let my deck hang over top of the tire with no problems. I removed the fenders to accomade my larger mower. The fenders will be included with this trailer upon the buyer's request. This trailer is priced at $375. Pleas contact (865) 705-4274 (leave message) for more information. Trailer is also for sale locally. I reserve the right to end this ad due to local sale.

Trailer Pic 1 compressed.jpg

Trailer Pic 2.JPG

Trailer Pic 3.JPG

Trailer Pic 4.JPG

2. mulligant

BUMP!!!! Price is now $350 obo.

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Those trailer have brakes.:waving:

4. mulligant

No this trailer does not have breaks, but it is still and excellent deal.