1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark 21" metro hardly ever used K.C. area

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by racer56, Dec 22, 2007.

1. racer56

racer56 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

Just what the listing shows. We had 1 back yard that we needed it for all season and a few one timers and that is it. I would guess it was started less than 40 times. There is a tiny bad spot in the bag where it had been rubbing on a strap when transporting. We moved to a new area and won't be taking on anything that we can't at least use a 36" on. New roughly May of 07 and is still under full waranty. Paid 1250.00 I think it was with bag and mulch plug. Take 650.00 for it.

2. man of stihl

man of stihl LawnSite Senior Member

hey would you consider shipping this unit to 26062. im from weirton wv.

thanks,

lance

3. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Pictures of the unit please.....

4. racer56

racer56 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

I have a pallet that I could strap it to if that would help. I don't know anything about shipping something of this size but if you can line it up I will do anything I can on my end. As far as pictures I can try to get some pictures sent to a picture phone if you have one. You could pm me your number and I can take some pictures and send them. This is the new style with the gear shift on the trans and the KAI motor with the better air filter. Make someone a great mower for half price.