1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

exmark 48" hydro floating deck

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by scottishmaximus, Aug 29, 2002.

1. scottishmaximus

scottishmaximus LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

any idea on what i should expect to pay for one. should i try to talk my dealer down on price, is this common to do as it is with cars.

also is a 52" that much more efficient. not sure which size would be better. i do mostly small yards and wanna get something bigger than my 36" exmarks. any comments are appreciated

2. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

They won't really go down on their price very much. I tried that today buying my Exmark. What you can do is get them to come down on some accesseries that you need. I got oil filters, air filters, and some Mo-Deck. Good luck!

3. Hoopsfan

Hoopsfan LawnSite Member

TT48" hydros are going for $4900. You probably won't find any deals. They are great machines and worth it. You'll be very happy with it.

Hoopsfan

4. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

At this point in the season my dealer offered me $200 of on a 48 tthp elec strart bringing the price to $5000 even. I declined told him next spring. I'm getting a new fisher plow for $3600 in a few days.