Exmark 48" Turf Tracer HP Hydro Mower - Only has around 150 hours on it.

davidcalhoun

LawnSite Bronze Member
Exmark 48" Turf Tracer HP hydrostatic commercial mower with electric start. Only has around 150 hours on it. $3,400.

17 HP Kawasaki engine. Electric start. Height settings on the floating deck are fully adjustable.
All deck belts, battery, blades, hydros, and tires are in great shape. Fully serviced and ready to use. You will not need to do a thing to this mower.

This mower was used lightly and was extremely well care for. Just look at the pics - It is in great shape.
The chute has never even been bent.

It does have an Exmark striper roller kit installed on it that lays a nice aesthetic strip on your yard.

Local pick up in Granger, IN 46530 NO SHIPPING.
I could deliver it for a fee. Fee will be based on mileage.

My only reason for selling is that I have a Toro Grandstand that I now use on my personal yard.

I also have some additional accessories that I will be selling separately.
Exmark OCDC (operator control discharge chute) in great shape $185.
Exmark mulch kit $165.
NOTE: These accessories will also fit other Exmark 48" models like the Viking and Lazer.

Best way to get a hold me is to text. 574-993-1638

DCP_1935.JPG

DCP_1936.JPG

DCP_1937.JPG

DCP_1938.JPG

Pressedun

LawnSite Fanatic
Does it have an hour meter and what's the serial number? I bought a Viking from you about 5 years ago.

OP
D

davidcalhoun

LawnSite Bronze Member
Hi Pressedun,

Good to hear from you again.

This TT HP does not have an hour meter.
I don't have the mower in front of me right now but I do know the serial number is a 6 digit one instead of the revised 9 digit number system Exmark has been using for a few years now.

As for the condition of this mower, it is in similar shape as the Viking you bought.

I just don't put that may hours on my stuff.
I've also got a Husqvana PZ54 with only 131.3 hours on it that I keep at a flooring store I am part owner in.
And then there's a Dixie Chopper mower I keep at a rental property....I know....I have too many "toys".

Top Forums