1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark 52" Fans?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by leeslawncare, Feb 21, 2002.

1. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Got an offer for a turf tracer 52" from a good friend,year an a half old about 200 hrs.3k?should i jump? by the way it's wit a sulky.I'am gonna jump.he keeps his equ. up as good as i do .

is that a exmark deal?I'am a J.D.man but a deal this hard may be to good to pass up???what do you think?:blob4:

2. CS Lawns

CS Lawns LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

From what others here say about the Exmark I would run not walk! Gonna buy a smaller version this year

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

If you know him and he does maintenance his equipment well you should be ok with that price.

Some here will say lower, some will say higher. Personnally I don't think of them like cars that take a beating on price after you drive off. I think of them more like trucks, they just hold the resale value better.

52" deck is the best all around deck. (My opinion) I can put a 52" on residential properites easier. A 60" would sometimes be too big for landscaped properites. 52" is also good if you do have larger areas also.