1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark 60" TT 23 Kaw price

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by FiremanMike, Aug 18, 2004.

1. FiremanMike

FiremanMike LawnSite Member

Demoed this beast today!!! I think I'm in love. Turned my normally 8hr day into a 5.5 hour day. Dealer is asking 5900 before uncle sam. It's a 2004 and he says he has 14 that he's trying to move before the end of the season. Just don't want to get taken!!! Is this fair??

--Mike

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Mike,

The MSRP on that on the TT23 Kaw with a 60" deck is $6599 so he's treating you pretty good.

Thanks

Terry

3. FiremanMike

FiremanMike LawnSite Member

Thanks Terry,
    I just got back from purchasing. I stole it for 6433.14 out the door...including Jungle wheels. Thanks for your input!!!

--Mike

4. TMlawncare

TMlawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Just bought one two weeks ago. I paid $6100 and also got the striping roller installed along with an accel. catcher. All in all $6725 out the door minus the catcher. Incredible machine, I already have 25hrs on it make a great companion for my 2003 60" lazer lc. We can use them on the same yard at once the stripes match up perfect.