Exmark 72" with suspension seat 27hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgaskill

LawnSite Member
Exmark 72" with suspension seat and a 27 hp Kawasaki, it has 548 hours on it. It is a 2007 but I bought it new as a left over in July of 2008. I also have 3 or 4 extra sets of blades. When I had my business I was the only one that used this machine. After selling the business I kept this one for my personal yard and only my wife or I used it. I have recently sold my house in the country with the big yard and no longer need this size mower. The machine is located just West of St Louis, Mo. I'm asking $4000 for it and would be willing to take a partial trade of a Quick 36" with electric start or some sort of 36" stander. PM me for any other information.

mower1.jpg

mower2.jpg

OP
T

tgaskill

LawnSite Member
Hey David how's everything going? Ya, sold my house in the country about a month ago not sure how this living in a subdivision is going to work out?? Well if you like the other Exmark 72" you bought from me you will absolutely love this one. If you're thinking about a trailer check out my 18' that I have posted I will cut you one heck of a deal on both. That way you wouldn't have to drag a trailer up with you. You could prob even make money on it come spring if you didn't want to keep it? Just a thought.... If you still have my number you can give me a shout if you don't just PM me and I'll give you more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.