Exmark 96 inch lazer?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Kelly's Landscaping, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Sorry no pictures but I saw in one of the trade mags they send me a pic and article of the 2018 lazer xs models. They had a 96 inch lazer with a yarnma diesel with red tech. Thing had a flex deck. Wish I had more details it was at some expo so they really did build it. Wondered if anyone else had seen that.

Turf Kare likes this.
  2. Kelly's Landscaping

3. Turf Kare

Turf Kare LawnSite Senior Member

Yall who are going to the GIE EXPO next week better get some pics & info on this! Looks interesting!!!

4. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

Ya, pics are a definite!

5. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Fanatic

IMG_0064.PNG That seat looks comfortable.

Turf Kare and JLSLLC like this.
  6. Aaron Cover

Aaron Cover LawnSite Member

that seat is the standard suspension seat but it is very comfortable.

JLSLLC likes this.
  7. Kelly's Landscaping

Does the deck fold up for transport it doesn't look like it does. lastec had one that was I think 120 where the sides would lift hydraulically to make it more narrow. If this doesn't have that feature what moves it? I don't think you can even get an open utility trailer that width my widest is 80 inches internal width. I have seen enclosed trailers sport that width but then the wheel hubs tend to be inside which would prevent you going to far forward. I suppose a flat trailer with no sides like a car carrier would work but screw that. Looks like its just for golf courses.

8. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

A nice deckover would work...assuming you had one. But yeah, they design them for golf courses and munis where transport isn't as much of an issue.

Would have loved to have one of those back in the day.

JLSLLC likes this.
  9. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

JLSLLC and Mark Oomkes like this.
  10. Turf Kare

Turf Kare LawnSite Senior Member

I would guess it folds up like the Hustler Version. I fiqured that’s why Exmark has made one. To compete with Hustlers Wide-Area Mower.