• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

exmark-gravely-bob-cat

Tbarchaser

LawnSite Senior Member
THE ONES THAT DONT HAVE CAPS LOCK.
I THINK THE BOBS ARE BETTER! MAYBE THE CAT.
I COULD REALLY NOT TELL YA, I USE MURRY.

PaulJ

LawnSite Bronze Member
HUSTLER super walkbehind

48" 23 hp

or 54" 25 hp

20" rear tires
11" front tires
donalson air filter

add an Accelrator and Bull Rider

48swb.jpg

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
Hey John, how big of an area do you need to swing that Accelerator and extension around? That thing looks enormous btw...

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by rodfather
Hey John, how big of an area do you need to swing that Accelerator and extension around? That thing looks enormous btw...
its no problem at all. It really handles well. Now that i answered your question please answer my quetion, How do you go under low tree branches with the trac-vac 470 unit on your walk?? Or better yet how do you get 8 bushels of wet grass in a trash can into the back of the truck?? I'll give you a hand,, Dump it on the ground?? Hay!!! How long does it take you to remove the whole unit and please include the 80lb blower covered in grease. OH!!! can you use an OCDC with the trac?? I mean with out taking off the trac Bracket????? Oh Bad news ive got one more bushel then you!!
I hope your season is good to you!!

John:angel:

979-400.jpg