• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Exmark HP ?

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by xprmntl1
Just bought an Exmark Lazer HP and am wondering what the Hp stands for?

It stands for WELCOME TO THE EXMARK CLUB!!!! Or High Performance
John

smaller 664.jpg

dvmcmrhp52

LawnSite Platinum Member
YeeeHaaaa!
Congrats and welcome to the club!
Membership requires you to buy the first drink!LOL!

FFMED74

LawnSite Member
I looked atthem today for the first time, very impressed, btw. I wondered what HP was to.LOL I am not saying I am buying exmark, but the number show me something, they have thicker decks, bigger spindles and it seems where ever I go everyone, for the most part says they have the best machine... I can say one thing the sales guy at the exmark place actually educated me about the product and showed it to me, toro guy just wrote stuff down, Hustler did a good job and the Scag dealer I saw wanted to agrue with me over whether my current mower was a commercial grade mower, which is really is, that dealer LOST all buisness I will ever have for him. I am actually going to the exmark open house here in Indy on Friday and demo me an X, can't wait.

Darryl G

Inactive
HP = Hernia Preventer.

I love mine, espeically now that I got the Ultravac collection system.

sildoc

LawnSite Silver Member
Help please?
Holy Poo?
Handicaped parked it.
No good looking machine just dont have any where I could use that large of a machine.
One thing I can say about exmark is that there customers are loyal. that is for sure.
good luck.

askarvelis

LawnSite Member
I brought one this year(Lazer HP 48") You will be amazed at what that SOB can do even in small spots. I still am amazed every day at its versatility and power!

muxx

LawnSite Member
I just bought a 52" this year. I usually run 72" xp's. I love the 52". I am very loyal, I bought 2 other brand mowers before and neither lasted a year. I will never ever change again.

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
This is bringing tears to my eyes:cry: :cry: :cry:

John