exmark lazer 60 ztr

jsr2741

LawnSite Senior Member
In my opinion I'd say no. 2000 hours on that big of a machine with only a 22 hp Kohler, I would rather imagine the engine is probably at the end of its usefulness. But then again, what do I know.

charlies

LawnSite Senior Member
when we were shopping around last season, we were offered a 60" Laser for $5200. it was brand new from a dealer. i think it was a few hundred more for the kawa.

ple_1969

LawnSite Member
Just for comparison, I am selling a 2002 25 HP 60" Lazer with 51 hours on it for $5500. That price seem high with 2000 hours on it.

Pete

GreenMonster

LawnSite Silver Member
Originally posted by ple_1969
Just for comparison, I am selling a 2002 25 HP 60" Lazer with 51 hours on it for $5500. That price seem high with 2000 hours on it.

Pete
Kohler or Kawa?

OP
M

matthew horner

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks, guys. I'm just shopping for one. I've heard they are legendary? WHy? I'm trying to gear up. Its either an exmark lazer or a scag turfrunner.
Matt

ccl

LawnSite Member
If it has 2000+ hrs on it, there will be other things to worry about besides the motor. hydro pumps/motors, clutch, spindles, etc.,
If it was used commercially there's a good possibility that all of these components are at the end of their life. Equipment like this ends up being a money pit. By the way did you see this on Ebay?