1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Lazer HP 48" 19 kaw

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Dingo, Mar 3, 2000.

1. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

For about another $500, you can get a bobcat ZT200 with 61&quot; deck & 25 hp motor that will increase your production by about 30% & give you the ability to take on bigger accts. I have seen them go for $6500 new in Columbus OH, but that doesn't help you too much. Shop around; you can get the big guns for a litle over $7000 & do ALOT more. Be sure to demo one if you can before you make your final decision.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

2. ashlandscaping

ashlandscaping Banned

Dealer here has a 48 Exmark Lazer HP with 21 KAW. for $ 6100.00

3. SNOWMAN

SNOWMAN Guest

I have 2 1999 6O&quot; lazers for sale 23HP 143hr<br>6400.00 and 25hp. 304 hr 5900 perfect cond.<br>MY new ones came in.<br>we also use two 72&quot; models.<br>contact me if any one might be interested.

4. Grassboy

Grassboy LawnSite Member

I keeping reading all of these things you guys are saying about buying demos w/ 20hrs. or less on them, and for $1000 or more off the price. WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THESE BARELY USED MOWERS FOR THESE GREAT DEALS????? I am having trouble with finding a decent price.<br>

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Dingo, not to rub salt into the wound, but a dealer here has that same mower except it is a brand new 2000 for $5995<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

6. LeanGreen

LeanGreen LawnSite Member

Damn, you'd think these things were part of a limited edition set or something. Just got a quote from a local dealer for a Lazer HP 48&quot; with 19 Kaw for $6,300, and I have to buy this weekend for that price to boot (show special!). After that, regular price is $300 more. Does anyone know how close to retail this is?