1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Lazer HP

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jeffh1988, Jan 29, 2007.

1. jeffh1988

jeffh1988 LawnSite Member
    from MS

looking at new mowers and have decided on exmark lazer hp series and just trying to get an idea what you guys are pricing these at. I have gotten prices on the 27 horse kohler with 50 and 56 inch cuts. Trying to get an idea if i'm getting the average end of pricing and i will wait to seee a few replies before i post the prices i have gotten.
    Thanks
    Jeff

2. gilatplc

gilatplc LawnSite Senior Member
    from FL

I have a 06 lazer hp 27\50, how much are you being quoted?

3. wowmowwow

wowmowwow LawnSite Member

my '06 23 hp 56" was around 8

4. jeffh1988

from MS

well for the 07 27/56 was 8675 out the door and the 27/50 is like 8399 out the door is this in a considerable range or could the prices be better? i understand dealers don't make much off units so i'm willing to pay a little extra and let it pay for good service later.
    Thanks
    Jeff

5. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

My 06 i bought was around 8600 or something.....27/56

6. gilatplc

gilatplc LawnSite Senior Member
    from FL

my 06 27/50 was really close to that 8399 mark I didn't pay much less so ya that isn't to bad.

7. cemeteryman

cemeteryman LawnSite Member

I was Quoted an 07 30hp 66" for 8995

8. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea I remember $8600 was the price when I was looking at them. I would say screw it and let a Lazer with a 60" deck.

9. jeffh1988

from MS

Thats a good point but i like the smaller frame with lots of trim side and 56 is pushing it for most properties i have so i'm still undecided. can anyone help persuade me one way or the other either 50 or 56 i know alot has to do with your properties and such but are there any other things that would be pluses or minuses?
    Thanks
    Jeff

10. cemeteryman

cemeteryman LawnSite Member

I don't know what your properties look like or mow like, but I know with a 56" if you have room to use it you will save time over mowing with a 50". As we all know time is money, and if you are spending less time at each property you can get more properties done and therefore make more money.