Exmark Lazer Z CT vs HP

CapAttack

LawnSite Member
Hey guys, currently I am a full time college student with a part time internship. I also have 15 yards that I cut bi-weekly on the side. I am currently running a 2015 48" Scag Tiger Cub and around a 2004 Toro 52" Master Z.
I am looking to upgrade from the 52" toro to a 60" mower. For what I do, I do not cut everyday but have a few lawns that are around 2 acres, and I think the 60" mower would be a great step up in efficiency.
(The toro is older with 1500 hours, so I use it as my backup mower and use the scag (500 hrs) on all of my properties.)
I found an exmark lazer z ct for sale close to me for $4,500. The mower only has 250 hours and looks brand new. I tried to do some research for myself and found there are a few features that the HP has that the ct doesnt, including a better engine than the briggs.
What I cannot find out is when they discontinued the mower and approximately how old it is.
I have posted the link below. Any thoughts or ideas? Good buy or stay away? Thanks
https:// baltimore.craigslist.org/grd/d/hagerstown-exmark-lazer-commercial-zero/7307836035.html

Top Forums