Exmark lazer z stalls

rogerru

LawnSite Member
please pardon in advance if, to some, these seem to be dumb questions but, to me , they are not. I have a 2013 exmark lazer z with a kohler ecv 749 efi engine. problem: It randomly stalls and recovers. In trying to solve, someone told me to "cycle" the ignition switch but failed to know the details. Part of my question is HOW? I tried this: on 1, off. on again, off. on again and wait. The engine light flashed 6 times, brief pause, then flashed 2 times. What could this mean, if anything?
Now a, perhaps, unrelated question. How do i get it to show the hours? With switch on, running or not, it always only shows 11.9 or 12.4. I'll assume that's volts. Always this only.
If i can get help with these I can perhaps move on to solving the original issue of stall and recover. thanks.

Breezmeister

LawnSite Gold Member
Here is the service manual for your engine. You can decode the codes with this......

Go here and put your model numbers in and get the owner's and parts manual.

Attachments

• SM ECV630-CV745 Rev 6-20 ENGLISH.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 7

Breezmeister

LawnSite Gold Member
Which Toro model is comparable to this Exmark?

I don't know....Did you follow the link ? Did you put your numbers in ?? You do have your model number ? It would be on the kick plate where you sit, by your feet ...

Breezmeister

LawnSite Gold Member
i know toro owns exmark but exmark numbers don't work on their site. i have exmark not toro. link you gave is toro.

x
Here is a screen cap. Toro owns Exmark or Exmark owns Toro, what ever...... If you put in your model number it will find your manuals.

Exmark Master PartsViewer11-25-21.jpg

Just put in your model number, you don't need the serial number or click on view model list

Top Forums