Exmark Lazer ZXS 60" W/Triple Bagger

GrasshoppersLLC

LawnSite Senior Member
Im debating on getting rid of this machine for a new one for spring, but for the right price I might let go. Its an 06 Exmark Lazer ZXS 60" with 31hp Vangaurd, 780 Hrs. It has the stripe kit, and air ride seat, and triple bagger Ultra-vac. I havnt had a chance to go take pics but I will as soon as I can get to my shop. Its in really nice shape and everything works as it should!

OP
G

GrasshoppersLLC

LawnSite Senior Member
I am located in Northeast ohio. This pic is the exact same thing as the mower but mine doesnt have the roll bar.... Mine is just as clean.. they look exactly the same.. sorry with the holidays havnt made it to the garage...

lazer 60.jpg

09daxman

LawnSite Member
Have you had any problems with the vanguard? What kinda maintenance has been done? Does it leak anything? Tires in good shape/hold air? Pics would be great. Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
G

GrasshoppersLLC

LawnSite Senior Member
no problems at all runs great, tires in great shape.. like i said i really dont want to get rid of it because its such a nice mower.. but for the right price i probably will to buy a new one.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
G

GrasshoppersLLC

LawnSite Senior Member
if someone is seriously interested i will go to my garage and take pictures.. ive just been busy with holidays. its looks identical to the picture i posted
Posted via Mobile Device