exmark metro 32 price

jspsc123

LawnSite Member
Hi, I am thinking about getting a metro 32" walk behind. Does anyone know the price of these? Dealers are closed till Monday and I want to know if it fits my 2500 spending limit. If it is under 2500 what else is comparable in the 2000-2500 price range? Thanks

unkownfl

LawnSite Platinum Member
Hi, I am thinking about getting a metro 32" walk behind. Does anyone know the price of these? Dealers are closed till Monday and I want to know if it fits my 2500 spending limit. If it is under 2500 what else is comparable in the 2000-2500 price range? Thanks
I think your going to be short. Exmark is proud of their stuff. It's going to be in the 3-3.5k range. You might find a Gravely or Lesco closer to your range before going Chinese or off brand like a better out door product.

OP
J

jspsc123

LawnSite Member
i tried the ariens waw 34 which i think is the same as gravely. when i pulled the handle bar back that unlocks the wheels the line snapped. i didnt even get to start the thing. i took it back to home depot. the sales guy talked up the toro ss4235 so much i ended up buying one. when i got it home and tried it out i realized it was way too big for my yard so i returned it. now im back to square 1 looking for a walk behind.

SNAPPER MAN

LawnSite Silver Member
The exmark should be between $2500-3000
Posted via Mobile Device

lawnkingforever

LawnSite Bronze Member
Local dealer had a 32" Snapper WB w/Kaw engine for $2600. It seems it was discounted, so not sure of the actually MSRP. Like unkownfl said, Exmark and some of the other bigger brands will have a higher price point than your budget allows.

jaybow

LawnSite Bronze Member
I think I paid $2750 in he fall for one.