1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Metro

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by smooth edges, Sep 27, 2010.

1. smooth edges

smooth edges LawnSite Member

Do they make a 2009 exmark metro 52" walk behind. Also are they good mowers.

2. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

never seen a metro in a 52" deck. i thought they only came in 36". but they could do 48" as well.

if you want a 52" mower you should go with the exmark tthp.

3. lawnboy852

lawnboy852 LawnSite Member
    from PA

they make the 48. I love my metro! Great mower, lightweight but durable, good deck, adjustable rear axel and front casters, good length-width ratio for nice easy turning etc.

specific questions just ask!

4. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

i'm glad you like your metro. if it made sense for me to get rid of mine i would in a heart beat.

not a fan of the gear driven mowers. mines a 36". currently it gets used on a backyard on tues. a backyard on wed. and a backyard on thurs. thats it.

i'd love to trade it in on a 36" grandstand but no more than it gets used it's definitly not a financially smart decision.

5. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Metros are great mowers. One of my crews uses one and I've had it's three years old now. Bulletproof mowers IMO. About as operator friendly as a gear drive walk behind gets. To answer your question they make it in 32", 36", and 48" deck sizes.
    Posted via Mobile Device