Exmark Mowers (52"ZTR and 48" Hydro WB)

lukemelo216

LawnSite Bronze Member
Well just like the title says I have a few exmark mowers for sale. Both are later models, 04ish.

First is a 52" lazer hp zero turn. Mower has just under 1300 hours on it. Servied regularly, including grease at the appropiate intervals, oil and filter change every 50 hours. Mower just got a new battery this year. Cuts good. Does burn a little oil, not very much (add oil 1x per week aand its very little when we do). Hydros work ok. Fluid and Filter Change at the beginning of the year. We did paint the mower this year (just with spray pain to touch it up in a few areas. Frame and deck are in good solid condition, never welded. Newer spindles within the past year. In addition to the mower, it comes with a mcs. Its a two bagger. New belt on the unit. Overall the unit is in ok conditions. Has smaller hole in the box, but it doesnt effect the unit at all. I am looking to get 3k out of this machine, however; I am open to offers/trades.

Next, I have a 48" turf tracer. The engine on this machine is trashed. A bolt came lose inside the motor and it just went down hill. We used it up until the engine went down. Hydros are great on this machine, very fast overall. Leaves a tremendous cut. I have some parts of a mulch kit for it, although I never used the kit so I dont know if I even have everything for it. This mower will run like new if you change out the engine, or if you just buy it for a parts machine. I am looking to get about 1k out of the machine, although as I said before open to all offers/trades.

I will certainly give a packaged deal if someon wants to buy both machines. PM with your email address and I will send over some pictures to you.

I am looking to move these asap. I would be more than willing too to do partial trades and cash either way.

Looking for: 1ton dump or flatbed, 52" zero turn (no specific brand), seeder, aerator. I am open to all trades however i am not interested in wb mowers, handhelds, blowers, etc.

Jimslawncareservice

LawnSite Platinum Member
Why are you wanting another 52 on trade when are selling one? Just curious that's all. Any pics of the turf tracer? You in wi right?
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
L

lukemelo216

LawnSite Bronze Member
I usually run my equpment until around the 1500 hour mark, then get some newer equipment. I would have no problem continuing to run this piece, but its just what I have always done. I figure put it up now, and see what happens. Plus too we need a 52" on our trailer because of certain properties we do with limited access to areas, otherwise I would get a 60" or something.

I will get the pics toight when I head over to the office. I dont actually have any pics of the tt on my computer. Only of the ztr.

rbmods

LawnSite Member
I usually run my equpment until around the 1500 hour mark, then get some newer equipment. I would have no problem continuing to run this piece, but its just what I have always done. I figure put it up now, and see what happens. Plus too we need a 52" on our trailer because of certain properties we do with limited access to areas, otherwise I would get a 60" or something.

I will get the pics toight when I head over to the office. I dont actually have any pics of the tt on my computer. Only of the ztr.

Send pics of lazer to emericarocs@yahoo.com

Top Forums