Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Hi Walt! Welcome to Lawnsite.( It's Stephen) Let us know what you decide, what you demo, or if you have any more questions. Some of these guys are the best of the best, and will not steer you wrong. John Gamba has a 52" eXmark he got for $5900.00, 60" be a bit more $, and a little quicker, but I think the 52" would suprise you in it's quickness and ability. Also, you mentioned on the phone ( Walt is my cousin ) that the ZTR ( or something similar ) you tried hurt your back. Maybe another option would be a large walk behind. They come in 52" sizes, and I know personally I'd rather stand all day than sit and have to take the abuse that some of my accounts throw at me. Been there, done that. Though not with the latest of machines with new seats and such, but, I think standing would give you more agility to use your legs to roll with the bumps. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but in my experience, seats mean more back pain (for me at least), which is a big issue since I broke my back years ago. Only thing sore on me when I use a walk behind for a few hours is my hands because I don't wear gloves.

Just some more food for thought.

Call, post, or email if needed. Take care.

~Nest ( Steve)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.