exmark prices

mike mc

LawnSite Member
thought i saw a listing of current prices in this section but now i can't find it. can you help me out with a list of prices? i'm looking for a 44" lazer hp with the 2 bagger. thanks

65hoss

LawnSite Fanatic
Best guys around to help you are right here in the eXmark forum. They can give you suggested retail, but you will probably have some flexability with a dealer.

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Mike,

The 44" with the 17 Kaw is around $6500, the same unit with the 20 hp Kohler is aroudn $6800. The bagger will run you another $1200. As always your dealer should have the most up to date pricing information.

Thanks

Terry

Ursushorribilus

LawnSite Member
Exmark...what's the price of a Turf Tracer 52" 23hp kawasaki? Thanks...Tony

ple_1969

LawnSite Member
Mike MC,

If you're looking for a Lazer, I am selling mine. I am a homeowner that moved from 4 acres to 1 acre. Look for a TTHP. It's a 2002 Lazer Z with the 60" deck, 25 HP Kohler, striping roller, and mulching kit still new in the box. It has 42 hours on it. I'm selling it for $5500 if you're interested. I’m located in Clinton, NJ about 30 minutes from you.

PM me if you want additional details.
Pete

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Tony,

MSRP on a TT23KAC with a 60" deck is around $6600. Your local dealer should have the most accurate pricing information.

Thanks,

Terry