EXmark Quest S-series

Xander

LawnSite Member
Just saw an Exmark Quest S-series at the dealer. From what i can tell this is one of the better residential mowers on the market. Seems to be what the old quest was before the changed it to a stamped deck. Not far off from a pioneer E in my inexperienced opinion. What do you guys on here that know alot more than me think of it? Is 4k a good deal? It seems that for what it has to offer its better than the other mowers in this price range (see hustler sport 48" with kawasaki for 3900). Let me know. Thinking hard about going pick one up tomorrow. I mow about 3 acres a week, 2 lots.

Thanks

Xander

IS500Z

LawnSite Member
I am sure it's fine, but it is a Toro Titan with grey plastic. Plenty of other viable options out there. Buy what you like and have good dealer support for in your area.

dieseltech

LawnSite Senior Member
Have any husqvarna dealers around you? For a bit more you could look at a mz6128. This is almost a commercial unit with great transmissions, large tires and a 28hp briggs. Fully welded 61" deck. I have one and love it. I picked it up for just over four grand on sale but norm go for around 4500 or so. Might be something to check into. Do a search on here and there is a fella who just bought one not too long ago and has some pics posted of his.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
X

Xander

LawnSite Member
Thanks for the info guys. I took what you said and ran with it. THe 61" is a little bigger than what I'm looking for diesel. As for the guys who said its basically a titan, taking your word, i went ahead and got this one. Its about a grand less than a 48" titan around here so i feel if its an equal mower then i got a good deal. :clapping:

IMG_20120301_135651.jpg

IMG_20120301_135706.jpg

IMG_20120301_135716.jpg

IMG_20120301_135733.jpg

IS500Z

LawnSite Member
Nice choice. It should provide you with years of reliable service. Needs some grass clippings on it though.:clapping:

avguy

LawnSite Senior Member
Very nice....congrats!

Starlogger

LawnSite Member
Just picked up the same mower today. It will be delivered next week.
The dealer in my area just had an open house with all the factory rep's
present with some good deals. I also got a Red Max trimmer and blower.
I also did a lot of looking and it had larger front tires than the Toro MX 5060
and wider fenders to cover the back tires and they beat the price.
And it's gettin green around here !!!!!!!!