Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they coming out with new mowers or not. Nearest dealer in my area said he never heard a thing about that and didn't know why they would. Yet there was a thread on here last week sometime stating exmark is coming out with new machines??

· Registered
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright - 46 views and no one knows what exmark is going to do or unveil this fall or next spring.

i am in the market for 1,2,3, maybe 4 new machines so therefore just looking for some info.

· Registered
701 Posts
I was in their Beatrice plant the last day of July. They were in the middle of a two-week shutdown to re-tool the assembly line to begin the '09 models. I believe he told me they would be shipping out new models this month. Try their toll-free number for verification.

· Registered
2,319 Posts
1-800-479-8379:waving:

· Registered
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did call it and they asked for my zip and then said call X dealer for further info.

I did that but the dealer is an implement dealer and he had no clue that they were even going to change the mower for the 09 model year.

He sells about 3-5 mowers a year - mostly to farmers and really didn't much about the decks, spindles, etc. Just said come on down and it'll sell itself.

· Registered
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its not about wanting there current line but if something new and improved comes out I would rather have that than a 'year old' machine. Kinda like great rebates on an 08 truck but I would rather have the 09 then.

· Registered
776 Posts
Are they coming out with new mowers or not. Nearest dealer in my area said he never heard a thing about that and didn't know why they would. Yet there was a thread on here last week sometime stating exmark is coming out with new machines??
Maybe, maybe not. If they do it will not be until spring of 09. The models that are out now are proven and reliable, get em while you can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.