Lawn Care Forum banner

Exmark Snowplow?

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  kawakx125 
#1 ·
Anyone know where i can get a snowplow for my exmark viking 36"? I have seen a few where you take the deck off and it mounts where the deck mounts. Should i just make one? Let me know!

:usflag::cool2::usflag:

#3 ·
I'd be careful about using a hydro machine to push snow, especially an Exmark. They don't have a very large hydro oil reservoir or an active cooling system on those mowers (last I knew anyway) and you could overheat your hydros and end up with a big repair bill. Pushing snow is hard work!

#4 ·
I'd be careful about using a hydro machine to push snow, especially an Exmark. They don't have a very large hydro oil reservoir or an active cooling system on those mowers (last I knew anyway) and you could overheat your hydros and end up with a big repair bill. Pushing snow is hard work!
Will it matter if its below freezing? I wouldnt be using this for heavy wet snow, just below 12" and moderetly wet. I use a backpack blower, lawn tracor, and snowblowers for the heavy stuff. this would be for hard to reach areas and sidewalks. I wont be pushing mountians:laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.