1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

exmark suspension seat ??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by draftlawncare, Dec 30, 2006.

1. draftlawncare

draftlawncare LawnSite Member

anybody know if exmark has a rebuild kit for a susp seat on a lazer z mine seems to be shot :cry:

2. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

:usflag: You might wanta checkout J-Thomas, Landscapers supply, Turf Magazine, ect,there are alot of nice suspension seats out there that will fit on your Exmark, maybe a different color but much cheaper.....Marks Mowing Service

3. draftlawncare

draftlawncare LawnSite Member

i would rather build this one if it can be done ..it does not rebound very well anymore i tried sraying wd40 on the springs and cables that helped a little..
    how long do these seats last anyway

4. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

:usflag: As far as how long the seat last depends on how its being used some are very hard on seats, but if you use if right you should get a good 3yrs or more. If its not rebounding very good id look for another, if its very bad put a bassboat seat on they work......Marks Mowing Service ps ive put over 3899hrs on em.

5. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

my exmark seat is also worn out but I was thinking of getting a "spring-seat" that you just set on the seat but I dont know if they will fit. These are the things that you put in a car or truck that dampen jolts and bumps...I think trying to find one to fit the small seat might be the problem but it is a cheap solution if it works