1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Turf Tracer HP 52 ,19 horse

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Whitetail Landscaping MA, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Whitetail Landscaping  MA

Whitetail Landscaping MA LawnSite Member

I've been a Scag WB guy for a long time so I wanted to try a new machine. I choose the Exmark TT 52 with a floating deck, picking it up next week. Anyone have any comments on this mower? I also have a BOP quick 36, sam 16 horse, and it's a great mower. I really like this forum and all the info you can get! Thanks, Whitetail.

2. jrc lawncare

jrc lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I have the same machine, only in a 48'' deck. Very good machine, get electric start.

3. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I would absolutely give the new Scag Pro-V a demo before buying. Exmark has the walk-behind market right now around here but with this new Scag design I feel its only a matter of time before you see more and more Scag walks on trailers.

4. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

excellent machine!!!!

5. salandscape

salandscape LawnSite Member

I have a 48" with 17 horse, underpowered. I also run a 52" 19hp, plenty of power. I think it is a far superior machine. Love the electric start, you should be very happy with the machine. I am either going to add another one this year or a Lazer.

6. Whitetail Landscaping  MA

Whitetail Landscaping MA LawnSite Member

Thank for your comments. I did get the electric start , catcher, and two wheeled velke. One more question on the deck, is it easy to change the cutting hieght?

7. jrc lawncare

jrc lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Very easy, 4 pins to pull & reset. Less than half a minute.