• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Exmark Turf Tracer Hp

nobagger

LawnSite Gold Member
Metro Hp 36" w/bagger was around $3800.00 And the TTHP was I think almost another thousand.

i_plant_art

LawnSite Senior Member
are you looking to buy one soon? i have a 2005 model for sale. the wife and i have decided to move so we are selling everytyhing. let me know if your interested.

nobagger

LawnSite Gold Member
i_plant_art said:
are you looking to buy one soon? i have a 2005 model for sale. the wife and i have decided to move so we are selling everytyhing. let me know if your interested.
Try e-bay, everyone thats selling 10yr old pieces of crap seem to be getting a small mint, so your 05 should get you near list price.

lawnboy30

LawnSite Member
I'll sell you my 48" Exmark TTHP hydro with steel catcher for $2800. it has only 365 hours on it. It is in brand new condition. Nice easy to adjust floating deck. great striping and suction.

OP
T

ToroLandscaper

LawnSite Bronze Member
lawnboy30 said:
I'll sell you my 48" Exmark TTHP hydro with steel catcher for $2800. it has only 365 hours on it. It is in brand new condition. Nice easy to adjust floating deck. great striping and suction.
What size engine does it have on it?

Also what Year is it and is it electric start?
Thanks, littlenic