1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Turf Tracer HP

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowman, Jun 25, 2000.

1. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

What is the going price for a Turf Tracer HP 36"w/15HP Kawasaki engine. Dealer in my area wants $4399.00+tax. I live in Northwest Ohio. I feel this price is a bit high,or is this the going price all over the states? Thanks for your input. Mowman

2. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

Mowman,<br>You have been on here and other forums for months asking opinions on just about every mower made... what's the deal?<br>Do you own a mower? or are you just conducting surveys?

3. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I'm going to be a good little boy for once and shut up!! :)<br><p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

4. KB

KB LawnSite Member

That is definitely too much. I am not sure exactly what that particular comination costs but I just bought a Turf Tracer 48&quot; 17HP Kawasaki for $4299 here in Ga. Seems like the 36&quot; Tracers were all priced in the low to mid $3K range.

5. dhicks

dhicks Member

My dealer in Maryland, is offering a Exmark Turf Tracer HP 48&quot; w/ 17 HP Kawasaki for $4400.00 even. Also,(I believe he said) the 20 HP with electric start w/ 48&quot; deck goes for $5400.00 <p>----------<br>--Disneyland on the Potomac - ICQ [icq]31223414[/icq]<br>www.go-emerald.com

6. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

Going from 15 to 17hp is about 100.00<br>Going from 36&quot; to 48&quot; is about 200.00<p>Sounds like your in the ballpark.<p>(Other than the fact you're buying almost a $5000 36&quot; walk-behind mower. Lot of money for that little production.)<p>KB, the 36&quot; you're referring to is the Metro or Metro HP, both belt-driven.